Recombinant Human COPS2 fused with with a small T7-His Tag (29aa) fusion at N-terminal was expressed in E. coli.
Sterile-filtered, in 20 mM pH 8.0 Tris-HCl Buffer, with proprietary formulation of NaCl, KCl, EDTA, Sucrose and DTT.
> 90% by SDS-PAGE.
1. May be used for in vitro COPS2 mediated ubiquitin pathway regulation study in COP9 signalosome complex for early stage of neuronal differentiation by intracellular delivery of this protein with ProFectin Reagent.
2. May be used for protein-protein interaction mapping.
3. May be used as specific substrate protein for kinase, ad ubiquitin (Sumo pathway) related enzyme functional screening assays.
4. Potential early diagnostic biomarker protein for gastric cancer.
5. As immunogen for specific antibody production.
In Liquid. Keep at -80 centigrade for long term storage. Product is stable at 4 centigrade for at least 30 days.