Proteins used for in vivo test can be fused to albumin to improve half-life and bioavailability due to decreased renal clearance and recycling via the neonatal Fc receptor. Creative BioMart has extensive experience with genetically engineering albumin fusion protein production, expressing and purification a variety of albumin fusion proteins at the scale ranging from microgram to kilogram scales in mammalian cells.
- Increased half-life of the active molecule
- Fewer side effects with improved tolerance
- Competitive production costs
- Specific albumin fusion binding matrices available for improved downstream purification
- Genetically fused.
- Protein drug half-life extension and delivery technologies
- Chimeric protein expression.
With optimized vector, host strain and purification protocols, Creative BioMart can efficiently provide a one stop solution of gene to fusion proteins.