Lipid-based Protein Immobilization
The Lipid-based Protein immobilization technology (LiPi™), developed in collaboration with pharmaceutical and academic groups, enables immobilization of native membrane proteins in the form of proteoliposomes, generated directly from cells or tissue.
The LiPi™ technology is based on the use of proprietary surfaces and sample preparation protocols designed to retain the natural environment around the membrane proteins. The membrane proteins can be subjected to a variety of protocols in a highly controlled manner, to provide effective and precise preparation of samples for downstream analysis.
LiPi™ FlowCell is the first product based on the LiPi™ technology and is used in applications such as functional studies, absolute quantification, epitope identification and sequencing studies amongst others. Additional products are in development, where other formats will complement LiPi™ FlowCell and allow straightforward expansion of experimental protocols and applications.
- • Ligand binding studies.
- • Antigen epitope identification.
- • Quantitative proteomics.
- • Protein sequencing with multi-step digestion.
- • Easy and efficient membrane protein profiling.
- • Developed protocols for membrane preparations.
- • Extensive knowledge in membrane proteomics.
- • Unique in-house developed LiPi™ technology for sample preparation prior MS analysis.
- • Optimized protocols for a wide variety of applications.
- • State-of-the-art MS facility.
- • Experience in analyzing complex membrane protein samples.
- • Highly skilled bioinformatics group specialized in interpreting complex membrane protein data.
- •In-house developed protein annotation database.