As a leading biotechnology services supplier, Creative BioMart offers accurate solutions for characterizing glycan structure and monitoring glycan profiles using mAb-Glyco Chip technology, LC/MS, liquid chromatography systems, and electrophoresis.
We provide the following services:
- Annotate N-linked glycosylation.
- Annotate O-linked glycosylation.
- Annotate C-linked glycosylation.
- Annotate glycationn.
- Glycan staining or labeling.
- Glycoprotein purification or enrichment.
- Glycoproteome and Glycome Analysis by Mass Spectrometry.
Lectins can be used to detect and analyze glycoprotein function. These glycan-binding proteins have high specificity for distinct sugar moieties. Lectins can be conjugated to probes such as horseradish peroxidase, fluorophores and biotin and immobilized to solid support including streptavidin and NeutrAvidin protein. Some of services we provide using lectins include:
- Glycoprotein identification.
- Glycoprotein purification/enrichment.
- Characterization of cell surface glycoconjugates.
- Glycosylation mutant generation.
- Gtf and glycosidase activity analysis.
Creative BioMart can advise on the selection of the most appropriate scheme for the experiment. We have been performed successfully with protein glycosylation services. For the details, please contact us.