Creative Biomart is committed to providing advanced tools for protein expression and purification. As a leading supplier for reagents in the biotechnology field, we understand the importance of convenient and easy-to-use systems for high level expression and sample purification. We invite you to review our growing range of expression systems resulting from our experience in cloning, overexpression and purification.
Controlled Randomization Service
The GenePowerTM Controlled Randomization technology allows you to accurately direct the effective frequency of random nucleotide substitutions. And unlike error-prone PCR, you decide exactly which part(s) of the gene are affected—randomize the entire open reading frame or confine the mutagenesis to specific regions.
Randomized constructs are rigorously controlled to help ensure that the unchanged portions of the sequence are unaffected and that randomized portions contain the distribution of nucleotides you require to encode the amino acid composition you're looking for.
• Diversify antigen-binding sites of antibodies.
• Improve physicochemical protein properties such as solubility, heat stability, and activity in industrial environments.
• Enhance function, such as promoter activity and enzymatic properties.
• Optimize antibody affinity (in vitro affinity maturation).
• Humanize antibodies.
• Prolong half-life of therapeutics for in vivo environments.
• Improve enzymes for industrial use.
• Modify enantioselectivity of enzymes.
• Induce changes to alter proteins from patented sequences.
• Library diversity of up to 1011 variants.
• Precise selection of the average mutation rate (number of changes per construct).
• Random mutagenesis throughout construct, or limited to defined positions.
• Transition/transversion ratio of 1:2.
• Fewer silent mutations.
• Low ancillary mutation rate.
• Fast production times.
We prefer payment by Check or Wire transfer. Payment by Credit Card (Visa/ MasterCard only) is also acceptable
. In order to facilitate our processing with the credit card charge, please provide the following information by
fax or over phone: