Cell-Free Based Protein Analytical
Cell-free system is an in vitro tool widely used to study biological reactions that happen within cells while reducing the complex interactions found in a whole cell. As a leader specialized in protein analysis, Creative BioMart has acquired long experience and expert knowledge in cell-free system. We can prepare cell-free biosystems using a number of purified enzymes and coenzymes. Cell-free biosystems are proposed as a new low-cost biomanufacturing platform in Creative BioMart.
Cell-free biosystems have several advantages suitable in industrial applications:
- In vitro biosystems can be easily controlled and accessed without membranes.
- Very high product yields are usually accomplished without the formation of by-products or the synthesis of cell mass.
- In vitro biosystems can implement some biological reactions that living microbes or chemical catalysts cannot implement before.
- Enzymatic systems, without the barrier of cellular membrane, usually have faster reaction rates than microbial systems.
- Enzyme cocktails can tolerate toxic compounds better than microorganisms.
- Enzyme mixtures usually work under broad reaction conditions, such as high temperature, low pH, the presence of organic solvents or ionic liquids.
Creative BioMart also provides cell-free service for ubiquitin independent proteasomal protein degradation. For more details, please contact us.
Contact us or send an email at for project quotations and more detailed information.