- Initiate and maintain collaborative relationships with customers;
- Establish and maintain close communication with the R&D department;
- Responsible for designing and implementing projects, milestone follow-up, completion of data collection, storage, presentation, and project closure;
- Prepare and write scientific papers and case studies;
- Demonstrate projects' purpose, process, and results as requested;
- Offer advice and consultation on research-related topics and help meet customers' requirements.
- Ph.D. in Biomedical / Biopharmaceutical / Molecular biology / Cellular biology / Biomedical engineering/ Microbiology / Plant / Biomaterials and related areas;
- Ability to complete complicated tasks independently;
- Experience with publishing and presenting scientific work to customers;
- Positive attitude, outgoing personality, hardworking, and open-minded;
- Highly motivated and capable of self-learning;
- Experience working in top pharmaceutical or CRO companies is preferred.
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: New York, USA
We are looking for talented people like you to join our team. Together we can advance the field of protein science and build a great future!