The detection kit is a box for containing chemical reagents such as chemical components, drug residues, and virus species.
Figure 1. The composition of Detection kits.
The complete ELISA kit contains the following components:
(1) A solid phase carrier (immunoadsorbent) that has been coated with an antigen or an antibody;
(2) An enzyme-labeled antigen or antibody (conjugate);
(3) A substrate for the enzyme;
(4) Negative control and positive control (in qualitative determination), reference standard and control serum (quantitative determination);
(5) A dilution of the combination and the specimen;
(6) Washing solution, in the plate ELISA, the commonly used diluent is 0.05% Tween 20 phosphate buffered saline;
(7) Enzymatic reaction stop solution, the commonly used HRP reaction stop solution is sulfuric acid, and the concentration thereof varies depending on the amount of addition and the final volume of the colorimetric solution, and is generally 3 mol/L in the plate ELISA.
1. Magnetic bead nucleic acid extraction kit
2. Magnetic bead extraction DNA kit
3.DNA extraction kit (centrifugal column method)
4. Magnetic bead RNA extraction kit
5.RNA extraction kit (centrifugal column method)
6. Magnetic bead method plant genomic DNA extraction kit
7. Reverse transcription kit
8. Glue recovery kit
9.PCR purification kit
10. Viral nucleic acid extraction kit (magnetic beads method)
11. Soil genomic DNA extraction kit
12. Forensic sample DNA extraction kit (magnetic beads method), etc.
Such as immunoglobulin, anti-chain O-aso, rheumatoid factor RF, C-reactive protein, microalbumin, β-2 microglobulin human, ferritin, transferrin transferin, etc.
Tumor marker detection elisa kit:
Such as tumor markers, tissue polypeptide antigens, tumor-associated factors, pancreatic cancer, rectal cancer, cytokeratin fragments, gastrointestinal cancer, ferritin, sugar chain antigen, nerve-specific dilute alcoholase, epithelial membrane antigen, breast cancer, human Anti-mouse antibody, prostate, alpha-fetoprotein, liver cancer, methamphetamine, colorectal cancer, lung cancer, occult blood test, carcinoembryonic antigen, β-2 microglobulin and the like.
Test kits for hormones, drugs, mycotoxins, allergen residues, genetically modified products in foods, and products for the detection of microorganisms and vitamins.
Agricultural diagnostic kit for plant viruses, bacteria, fungi, plant hormones and genetically modified crops
Animal and plant disease diagnostics such as pigs, cattle, sheep, horses and other livestock and poultry and pet testing kits
Such as Helicobacter pylori, JE, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, Ding liver, hepatitis E, Geng liver, Chlamydia, sexually transmitted diseases, adenovirus, parvovirus B19, pemphigus, varicella-zoster virus, genital mycoplasma, typhoid, trachoma, Mumps, human mycoplasma, measles, rotavirus, epidemic hemorrhagic fever, gonococcal, Lyme disease, Coxsackie, anti-uretolytic, Legionella, tuberculosis, collagen, condyloma acuminata, hepatitis A, polio, Acute pancreatitis urinary trypsin, cholera, respiratory syncytial virus, liver fluke, parainfluenza, pneumonia, herpes zoster, infectious mononucleosis, laminin, brucella, whooping cough, diphtheria, echovirus , Epstein-Barr virus, Group A streptococci and so on.
Kit contents (taking a centrifugal column as an example):
1. Generally included: lysate RL
2. Deproteinized solution RW1
3. Rinse RW
4. RNase free ddH2O
5. Adsorption column (RNase free)
6. Filter column (RNase free)
8. Centrifuge tube (RNase free)
9. Collection tube (RNase free)
In addition, there is a kit instruction manual, depending on the manufacturer, may also be equipped with different reagents, such as: DNase, lysozyme.
When using, you must purchase a special extraction kit according to your own experimental needs. If it is not a special kit, you may be able to propose RNA, but it cannot ensure the quality and integrity, which will affect RT-PCR, Northern blot, Dot blot, Real time RT. Results of subsequent experiments such as PCR, microarray analysis, polyA screening, in vitro translation, RNase protection analysis, and molecular cloning.
The current extraction effect is good by the RNA extraction kit produced by QIANGEN, but its price is high, the cost of a single experiment is too high, and there is no need to purchase the experiment with low precision. Of course, there are other imported kits. However, there are problems of high price and long ordering period (if it is not domestically available, it will be shipped from abroad for a long time). Ordinary extraction experiments with domestic kits are sufficient, the price is not high, basically all local stock, such as Tiangen (currently produced in the domestic production of a relatively wide range of kits), etc., its price than imported kits It's much cheaper, and the effect is not bad, the price is OK.
Of course, in terms of RNA extraction, the extraction effect of the kit is not necessarily very good. In fact, some classical RNA extraction methods are used, and the effect is also very good, such as: TRIZOL, EDTA, etc., but the kit is easy to use, the classic method. The operation is more complicated.