Terms and Conditions
Creative BioMart Inc [CB Inc]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PROVISION OF PRODUCTS
1. GONERNING PROVISIONS: All CB Inc. products are sold and shipped subject to these Terms and Conditions, unless modified by a quotation issued by CB Inc. or an agreement signed by both CB Inc. and the customer. These Terms and Conditions supersede any other written document or oral discussion including terms or conditions appearing on a purchase order issued by the customer.
2. WARRANTIES: This warranty is void if the customer has altered or misused the product or failed to store the product as recommended. The warranty does not include defects or failures associated with materials supplied to CB Inc. by the customer. CB Inc. disclaims any and all responsibility for any injury or damage which may be caused by the failure of the buyer or any other person to use these products in accordance with the conditions outlined herein. CB Inc.'s sole obligation and the customer's sole remedy are limited to free replacement of products that fail to meet our minimum performance specifications. THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE. CB INC. SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE SUITABILITY, FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY FOR ANY PURPOSE. CB INC. WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS OR DAMAGES UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR TORT IN CONNECTION WITH THE FAILURE OF CB INC. PRODUCTS TO PERFORM IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE STATED SPECIFICATIONS. CB Inc. is not liable for any loss, damages or penalties resulting from delays in manufacturing or delivery of products or services. This warranty applies to all products and services offered by CB Inc. including catalog products, bulk products, custom products and custom services. Unless otherwise agreed, all technical assistance and information is provided free of charge and we make no warranty regarding the accuracy or utility of such information or assistance.
3. PRICING: Prices quoted on CB Inc. are expressed in US dollars. Please note that prices are subject to change without notification. All products supplied by CB Inc. are available for purchase in bulk quantities or as a custom preparation.
4. PLACING AN ORDER: Order could be placed by phone, fax, or email.
Be sure to include the following information along with your Purchase Order: Purchase Order Number (optional), Product Catalog Number and Description, Quantity, Contact Person, Phone Number, Name of Institution, Shipping Address, Billing Address, and Any Special Shipping Instructions.
5. SHIPPING: Customer needs to provide FedEx account number or other favorable carrier in order to ship order. CB Inc. is not responsible for brokerage, duties, taxes etc. that may be incurred in shipping.
6. PAYMENT TERMS: Payment by Check or Wire transfer is preferable. Payment by Credit Card (Visa/ MasterCard only) is also acceptable. In order to facilitate our processing with the credit card charge, please provide the following information by fax or over phone: Card number, Expiration (month/year), Card type (VISA/ Mastercard only), Name on the card, Amount to be paid, Security code, Billing Address, and Card holder Tel number. Payment terms are net 30 days of invoice in USD, unless otherwise specified. Pre-payment may be required prior to shipping in certain territories. Payments made after forty-five (45) days may be subjected to a penalty fee of 2% per month. Mail payments to:
Creative BioMart Inc
45-1 Ramsey Road Shirley, NY 11967,USA
7. RETURNS: CB Inc. must authorize all product returns. Customers wishing to return a product should contact us at Sales@creative-biomart.com. Product that we confirm damaged, incomplete or do not meet our minimum written specifications will be replaced per our warranty (see above) providing such notice is received from the original purchaser within 30 days of receipt of the product. Customers may contact CB Inc. to cancel an order after shipment or return a product that meets our minimum written specifications. CB Inc. must authorize these returns. Products must be unopened and returned in their original, intact condition. The customer must bear the cost of shipping the product back to CB Inc. under the conditions specified by CB Inc. All such returns will be subject to a 30% restocking fee.