2nd Monoclonal Antibodies Summit & Trade Exhibition
Novotel London West Hotel, Shortlands, London
As the name shows, monoclonal antibodies are definitely the focus.
The conference is organized by Appel; the objective is to provide communication, education and networking opportunities for scientists engaged in Monoclonal Antibodies whether in academia, biotech or industry.
Monoclonal antibodies have monovalent affinity, in that they bind to the same epitope. Due to this reason, they can be used to detect or purify specific substances. They have been widely used in research and practical application, such as diagnostic tests and therapeutic treatments.
Attendees will hear world-class speakers discussing the challenges and opportunities facing the Monoclonal Antibodies field.
· Identify suitable assays for evaluating the immunogenicity of MAbs
· Recent advances in antibody engineering and modification technologies
· Monoclonal antibody purification techniques and future developments
· Antibody-based targeted therapy
· Commercial opportunities & strategies to develop Monoclonal Antibodies
· Investment & potential returns from Monoclonal Antibodies
Article Link: 2nd Monoclonal Antibodies Summit & Trade ExhibitionTags: Monoclonal Antibodies, Technology Advancement, Exhibition