|Description:||A ready-to-use kit to for rapid assessment of drugs candidates' binding to major plasma proteins HSA & AGP.
A novel ready-to-use binding kit designed to assess the binding of drugs to plasma binding protein and mimic the physiological condition of the major plasma proteins human serum albumin (HSA) and a1-acid glycoprotein (AGP). The affinity of a drug candidate to plasma proteins is a true measurement of the free fraction of a drug candidate in plasma.
|Features & Benefits:||1. Fast, requiring only 2 minutes for incubation.
2. Accurate. Measures the affinity of the drug candidate to plasma proteins, a true measurement of the free fraction in plasma, capable of producing pharmacological effects.
3. Reliable with highly reproducible results, and robust correlation to equilibrium dialysis method (end-point measurement). Fully quality-controlled plasma protein binding estimates.
4. Relevant. Consists of a mixture of human serum albumin and a1-acid glycoprotein (HSA:AGP = 24:1) a typical physiological ratio of the proteins.
5. Ready-to-use format plated in 96-well or ready-to-use tubes in strips of 8. Kit only requires addition of test material, 2-minute incubation, and quantification.
6. Flexible. Adaptable to automation.