|Product Overview:||The Tetracycline Rapid test is based on the specific immuno-chemical reactions between antigen and antibody. It relies on the competition between Tetracycline residues in the sample and the Tetracycline immobilized on T line on the membrane for the Tetracycline antibody-dye conjugate. Since the drug has been presenting in the sample, it will compete with the drug immobilized on T line, to the limited amount of dye-antibody. As a sufficient amount of drug in the sample is presenting, the drug will saturate the antibody. Consequently, it will show an extremely light or even invisible T line, indicating a positive result. On the other hand, if there is a negative sample (or the amount of the drug is lower than the minimum detectable concentration, 10 ppb), it will generate two obvious lines in both the T and C line section.|
|Description:||Tetracycline (TC) is a broad spectrum antibiotic. It is commonly used for treating many kinds of disease of domestic fowl because of its efficiency and low price. Recently, the Tetracycline residues in food threaten the health of human has been severely.|
|Kit Components:||1. Test cassette
3. Sample extract buffer
|Compatible Sample Types:||Serum|
|Features & Benefits:||• No instrumentation required
• High specificity
• High sensitivity
• Highly reproducibility
• Quick results
1. Open the package just before use to avoid the test cassette being damped.
2. Avoid touching the membrane in the cassette.
3. Every test strip. well and dropper is single use only. Please do not reuse.
4. Store at 2-30 °C. Do not freeze.
B. Sample preparation
Please read Precaution before use.
1. Fresh, clear serum samples must be collected (if the serum is turbid, it can be filtered or centrifuged for 10 min at 4000 r/min until a clear sample is obtained) and stored in a clean, dry, preservative-free container.
2. Use the Sample extract buffer to dilute the serum sample in a 1: 1 ratio and mix thoroughly to provide a ready-to-use sample test solution.
|Assay Protocol:||1. Open a package and take out the test cassette.
2. Use the provided dropper to obtain the sample test solution. Drop 2-3 drops (about 80 μL) in the Sample collect region (S).
3. Wait for 5-20 min to read the result.
Note: Do not wait more than 20 min to read the result. Wrong Interpretation will be caused.
|Analysis:||1. Negative: T line is even or darker than C line.
2. Positive: T line is invisible or lighter than C line.
3. Invalid test: If C line does not show which means the test cassette is out of efficacy, out of date or improper operation. Please run the test again using another package. If the invalid tests keep happening, please contact us.
|Sensitivity:||Sample Cut-off (ppb)